Support small businesses in these crazy times!
Power Haus cheer is excited to announce that we are currently in Phase 4. Our New restrictions are in place as of 2/4/21.
In order to safely and responsibly stay open we will be following all state restrictions and CDC guidelines.
These guidelines are as follows:
1. Stunting is now allowed- We will be requiring a signed waiver in order for athletes to participate in stunting. We will also be limiting the time, not switching groups during the practice, sanitizing between stunts, and insuring masks are properly fitted.
2. 15 Athletes Per Class – We will be running a maximum of two classes at a time. Each class has a maximum of 15 athletes. This limit is set by the state due to the social distancing guidelines and our space capacity. With our space the classes will be over 30ft from each other, and athletes will be separated by over 6ft.
3. No Spectator Seating – As much as we would love to have a gym full of our athlete’s supporters, unfortunately our spectator seating area is not conducive to social distancing guidelines, and as a result is not allowed by state restrictions. Athletes will need to be dropped off and picked up in a timely manner. Our garage doors will be opened for you to view classes from the safety of your vehicle if you wish. We have also installed more heaters in order to keep our garage doors open. **When the weather is below freezing, our garage doors will only be cracked, making it impossible to view classes. During this time 1 parent of athletes 5 and under will be allowed to come into the parent seating area when first approved by Liz the owner. Thank you for understanding.
4. Masks REQUIRED – Safety of our athletes and our staff is our number one priority. While we do not question the benefits of wearing a mask, we are concerned with the potential for a mask to impede our athlete’s ability to tumble safely, therefore athletes can pull down/take off their mask before tumbling. Masks must be worn at all other times per the state mask mandate and the USTA guidelines for member gyms.
5. Spotting- Coaches will begin to spot athletes, should they require a spot. Coaches will wear a mask at all times they are within 6ft of an athlete and sanitize frequently
All equipment will be disinfected after every use and we will have hand sanitizing stations for our athletes use.
If you are not currently enrolled in classes and are interested in returning to classes under these new guidelines, please fill out this form. https://forms.gle/F1hW9rqpmSPjugh27
We will communicate one on one with each enrollment to ensure you and your athlete know more details of procedures we will be implementing to ensure a safe and worry free experience.
Elizabeth and Matthew Santiago
Owners of Power Haus Cheer
At Power Haus Cheer we offer several different programs and events to meet the needs of all our customers.
We would love to utilize the sports of Cheerleading, Trampoline and Tumbling and Hip Hop to help your child grow as an athlete!
Our main goals are safety and fun! We focus on technique to insure your athlete is safely learning skills the correct way from the get go.
Do you have a child with a TON of Energy? This program is for them!
Ninja Warrior Programs That Build Confidence, Focus & Agility
Preschool Tumbling is the perfect way to get your little one moving, developing those gross motor skills and learning independence.
We are here to help!
Do you have a questions about our programs? Send us a message, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!
8718 Hanover Industrial Dr, Columbia, Illinois 62236, United States
Please note these hours are subject to change. Please call to confirm.