Support small businesses in these crazy times!
Power Haus cheer is excited to announce that we will be entering phase 4 starting June 26th. Our Classes will change to the new guidelines starting June 29th.
In order to safely and responsibly stay open we will be following all state restrictions and CDC guidelines.
These guidelines are as follows:
1. No Stunting - There is currently no way to stunt while adhering to social distancing guidelines. Our staff has plans in place to work stunting technique without actually stunting yet.
2. 18 Athletes or less Per Class – We will be running a maximum of two classes at a time. Each class has a maximum of 18 athletes. This limit is set by the state due to the social distancing guidelines and our space capacity. With our space the classes will be over 30ft from each other, and athletes will be separated by over 6ft.
3. No Spectator Seating – As much as we would love to have a gym full of our athlete’s supporters, unfortunately our spectator seating area is not conducive to social distancing guidelines, and as a result is not allowed by state restrictions. Athletes will need to be dropped off and picked up in a timely manner. Our garage doors will be opened for you to view classes from the safety of your vehicle if you wish.
4. Masks Optional – Safety of our athletes and our staff is our number one priority. While we do not question the benefits of wearing a mask, we are concerned with the potential for a mask to impede our athlete’s ability to tumble safely. Per guidelines, masks are required anytime 6ft of distance can not be adhered to. In lieu of a mask requirement, we have structured our operations to allow 6ft or more of distance at all times.
5. Spotting- Coaches will begin to spot athletes, should they require a spot. Coaches will wear a mask at all times they are within 6ft of an athlete and sanitize after each athlete.
All equipment will be disinfected after every use and we will have hand sanitizing stations for our athletes use.
If you are not currently enrolled in classes and are interested in returning to classes under these new guidelines, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message in Facebook messenger. In this message please include your name, athlete’s name, skill level or last class enrolled in, times that work best for you, and the best way to contact you.
We will communicate one on one with each enrollment to ensure you and your athlete know more details of procedures we will be implementing to ensure a safe and worry free experience.
Elizabeth and Matthew Santiago
Owners of Power Haus Cheer
At Power Haus Cheer we offer several different programs and events to meet the needs of all our customers.
We would love to utilize the sports of Cheerleading, Trampoline and Tumbling and Hip Hop to help your child grow as an athlete!
Our main goals are safety and fun! We focus on technique to insure your athlete is safely learning skills the correct way from the get go.
We are here to help!
Do you have a questions about our programs? Send us a message, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!
8718 Hanover Industrial Dr, Columbia, Illinois 62236, United States
04:00 pm – 09:00 pm
03:30 pm – 09:00 pm
03:30 pm – 07:30 pm
03:30 pm – 09:00 pm
10:00 am – 10:00 pm
12:00 pm – 05:30 pm
Please note these hours are subject to change. Please call to confirm.